Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Twilight: The Graphic Novel

Twilight: The Graphic Novel by Stephenie Meyer


For a Graphic novel, I give this Five Stars. The graphics are just beautiful. The characters are so closely drawn the way that Stephenie Meyer describes them. This is only volume one, so it goes through the meadow scene and stops. I was okay with this because that means more volumes to come and they will display nicely on my bookshelf. I am hoping each book will be two volumes, but not sure about Breaking Dawn, it should probably be 3-4 volumes! So to sum it up, pics are awesome, characters are great, key quotes are all in the novel. So I highly recommend it to all Twilight Saga fans AND Graphic novel fans! --Gina

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com