Monday, July 12, 2010

Gina's Pretty Little Liars Review

Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1)Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Calling all girls who want a fun, light read with a twist of suspense! This is the book for you. This book is about a group of friends who have grown apart for very mysterious reasons. You meet four girls and will feel like they are your friends! I couldnt wait to open up the book and see what my new friends were up to! This books are quite addicting, so I will be reading the rest of the series.

The covers are so cute and there bright neon colors look awesome on any bookshelf!

Also, ABC Family has made the books into a brand new series that I am loving too! Check it out.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com