Thursday, August 5, 2010

CONTEST WINNER: WISH


AND THE WINNER IS: rddogbooks CONGRATULATIONS
The winner was picked randomly, but we loved your reason for reading so much that we wanted to post it! Thanks to everyone who entered. We enjoyed reading all the different posts!

I am entering for the Wish contest. I love to read because it lets you escape the world you are living in for a moment.... forget all your worries and enter a world where nothing else matters and everything boils down to excitement and adventure. I love fantasy... paranormal romances, and the reason I love these is they free your mind from everything and let you focus on the unreal... things that couldn't really happen but you sometimes wish they could.... fantastic and amazing things... and that is why I love reading so so much! Thank you so much! I love YAFictionfreaks!

rddogbooks , please email us at yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com