Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW! I really wasnt too sure about this book when I first started reading it. BUT, after about the chapter 10 or 11, I really got into it and esp. after chapter 18, I just couldnt put it down. I cant wait for Crescendo (book two) with a release date of October, 19, 2010. YAY! :D It was an exciting , action-packed (esp. towards the end) and of course, some sexiness and Love! The characters are very likeable and intriguing, and the story flows along quickly, there are no boring parts to this book! YA Fiction Freaks def. recomend reading this book, you won't be disappointed. The cover gives away the fact that this book is about angels and possibly fallen angels, but there is so much more to the world this author creates! Loved it!

Be sure to check out Becca Fitzpatrick's website where you can now read the prologue and first chapter of book two "Crescendo"

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com