Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Hollow (The Hollow, #1)The Hollow by Jessica Verday

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I struggled with giving this book 4 stars or 3 stars. I think it was more like 3.5. I felt like the book kept building up to what was really going on and then you get a little bit of who some of the mysterious characters are but then the book ends. There isnt really any explanation and SPOILER ALERT, u find out her and Caspian cant even touch! Grrr..... If this book would have ended better, it might have been a 4.0 I did enjoy Abby's hobby of perfume making but I kept thinking that this would tie into the story but it never did. I am not sure why Ben was even a character? And a wierd thing was, the author had her eat and drink like a pig! LOL There were so many things that happened for nothing it seemed. Like her best friends death seemed to have nothing to do with Katy and Nicolas and Caspian. So why even have that whole part of the plot in there? Yep, it was a 3.0 for me. I am planning on reading book two though, The Haunted. But if it ends up not bringing things together and has an unsatisfying ending, I prob. wont read the rest of the series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com