Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Torment by Lauren Kate (book two of Fallen series)

Torment (Fallen, #2)Torment by Lauren Kate

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I LOVED this book. I thought it was even better than the first one, Fallen. I wanted to read every chance I got. (I love when that happens with a book!)

The characters are great. There was not one boring part in this book. Of course, the author leaves you hanging and desperate for the next book!

Without giving spoilers, you do find out more about the "shadows" but lots of questions are still not answered. But I was really okay with that becuz the story was so rich and good!

A MUST read :)



View all my reviews

2 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I didn't really care for Fallen, but I'm interested in reading Torment! Great review :)

Aik said...

I didn't really enjoy Fallen, and although your review sounds great, I don't think I can convince myself to pick up a copy of Torment. From others' reviews on Goodreads, I know that there's still no explanation for everything that happened.

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com