Monday, May 23, 2011

The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3)The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was AWESOME! It was so nice to be in The Iron Fey world once again. I could not help but to fall in love with these characters from the beginning of the series. This book drives you a little batty becuz of how it ends, but I was very happy to find out there is a fourth one coming from Ash's perspective and journey. This series and esp. this book has such a Alice in Wonderland feel to it. Grimalkin was a creative master piece of a character. I found myself missing him when he would disappear just as Meagan did! Meagan has quite a ride in this story, its exciting, adventurous thrill ride from page 1 to the very end. I have been telling everyone that I can about this book series. I can only hope and dream that it some day becomes a film. It would be a block buster for sure! If you have not devoured this series and you love YA fantasy , romance, adventure, fey, and action , grab it as soon as u can!



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Carmen Shaw said...

Iron queen is not the first book in the series? Or is it?

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com