Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)Heist Society by Ally Carter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


OMG! Just realized I hadn't done a review on book one.



This was a great introductory book to the high-profile family of thieves that is Kat's family. I enjoyed this book. It is somewhat Nancy Drewish/Disney movie, but in a very good way! I actually was never a Nancy Drew kinda girl, but this book is written with such wit and adventure, I was drawn into the world and did not want to leave. These characters become your friends, just as Ally "Gallagher Girls" do.



Ally made me love mystery even though I thought I didnt. It's mystery, for people who arent really fans of mystery. The book is so fun and the story is so intriguing that when I got to the end, I thought that was actually a mystery-type book and wait a minute, I don't livke mysteries! lol but then on second thought, I guess now I do or atleast Ally Carter's mysteries, I do! lol I have always enjoyed suspense and Ally puts just enough suspense in there to keep you wanted to turn the pages quickly!



I recommend picking up this series. Book two is 5 stars! The story gets better and better, can't wait for book three.



Also, pick up "Gallagher Girls" series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com