Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica, #2)Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this sequel! The story was interesting and getting to know a few new characters was great. I love "Ronnie"! His story was awesome.

This is a series I recommend. The main character Jessica can get a little annoying as far as the author focuses a little too much on her thinking the same thoughts ALOT... She thinks the same thoughts over and over. It is understandable with what she is going through, I just don't think I needed to read it so much.

But over all I loved the story and Lucius is right up there with Edward (not quite, LOL - but close!) I would put them in the same category. :)





View all my reviews

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com