Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Twilight Book

New Twilight Book folks!
Don't believe us? Go check it out on Stephenie's webpage! Stephenie states that it was never supposed to be a novel, but just a part of the Official Guide. Luckily for us, Stephenie over-does everything and it ended up around 200 pages! So her publishers agreed to making it a stand alone novel.
BUT IT GETS BETTER!
Not only will we finally be seeing a little more from Stephenie, the book will be FREE as an E-book. Stephenie said, "here was one thing I asked for: since this story had always been an extra for me, and was meant to be released with the Guide, I wanted to be able to offer it to my fans for free. You all have bought a ton of my books, and I wanted to give you this story as a gift. My publisher was awesome and embraced this idea. We still wanted to also produce a physical book with a cool cover (see below) that you can add to your set if you like, but starting at noon on June 7th until July 5th, it will also be available online at www.breetanner.com."

So, you will be able to get it for free or purchase a hard copy as well. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I think I will be getting this when it comes out, depending on how much it is.

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com