Friday, June 4, 2010

Cassandra Clare has given us a COOKIE! YAY!

June City of Fallen Angels cookie. an Alec and Magnus scene. --From Cassandra Clare

“How many other people?” Alec asked. “Roughly.” Magnus shook his head. “I can’t count and it doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is how I feel about you.” “More than two hundred?” Magnus looked blank. “Three hundred?” “I can’t believe we’re just having this conversation now,” Magnus said, to no one in particular. “Why so many?” Alec’s blue eyes were very bright in the dimness. It was hard to tell if he was angry — he didn’t sound angry, just very intense, but Alec was a shut-down person and perhaps this was as angry as he ever got. “Do you get bored with people fast?” “I live forever,” Magnus said quietly. “But not everyone does.”

Thanks Cassandra! I love this clip soooo much. Magnus is my fav character. Cant wait to read more about him. But we do have to wait till 2011 for the book! Bring on the COOKIES! :D

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com