Thursday, July 8, 2010

Catching Fire By: Suzanne Collins



Catching Fire (Hunger Games, #2)Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A must read! An awesome follow-up to Hunger Games. This book leaves you hanging on pins and needles for book three! it is more intense that the first book. I would never have guessed that I wouldve been as surprised as I ended up being at who goes into the games this time! I had several guesses but was wrong. I was pleasantly surprised! :)

This is def. a book for males and females from young adult age to age 102! Once again, Suzanne has brought to life a very believable storyline. I find myself thinking about the story and the characters weeks after reading the book! We meet several new characters that you will come to care about in this book also!

Book Three, release date: August 24, 2010 (Don't miss it!)

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com