Thursday, July 8, 2010

Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely Series ROCKS!


Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


If you have EVER thought to yourself, "I dont like faery books" THAN this is THE book for YOU! I thought faery books were about little tinker bells floating around making the world bright and cheery. But guess what, I was WRONG! LOL The fey world that Melissa Marr has created is so complex and "Wicked Lovely" (very well titled, btw) that I just became obsessed! The characters are so deep and you cant help but just want to know them better.

The one thing I can say negative if any, you feel a little confused in the beginning until u really keep reading and start understanding the world and why the faerys must do what they do. You just have to keep reading , the author answers questions more and more as you go along. But at first, I found myself looking back, thinking "did i miss something" when in fact, I hadnt. So this is a MUST read and will be a film! Dont miss it! TEAM DARK COURT (Niall) :D

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com