Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ally Carter's "Only the Good , Spy Young"

THE GALLAGHER GIRL SERIES HAS THE CUTEST BOOK TITLES EVER! :D
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3)Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars






View all my reviews

I am so totally addicted to the Gallagher Girl books. They make me feel like a young girl when I read them, the characters feel like your friends. It just reminds me of being young, innocent and trying to figure out the male species! LOL Even though these girls are secretly attending a girls school for spies, I could still really relate to these girls. It also feeds that certain something inside of probably every girl, to have a little danger and excitement in their life and to have two identities, kinda like a super-hero. Young school girl by day, top secret agent at night!

This series is drew me in, I actually listened to the audios and will probably continue to do so, becuz the lady who does them is great. She does all the different character voices. I listen on my way to work (hour drive to and from), and I feel like I have friends in my car with me!

I can't wait for book 5 in 2012, the series really has a mystery to it and I feel like their is going to be a lot of adventure and hopefully romance! YAY!

Ally Carter's writing is so fun and imaginative. I don't like the typical guy - spy - action - movie but Ally makes spies seem fun with a little danger added in. She almost has you wanted to try some of the spy exercises to see if you could be undetected!

I would recommend these books to anyone. They actually remind me too of a Disney Movie, like Lizzie McQuire and Even Stevens. If you have ever watched them and loved them, you will love this series. I picture Cammie as Lizzie! LOL

Don't miss this great series, it is also very clean for tweenies and older! I am 42 and LOVE them!

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com