Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BeastlyBeastly by Alex Flinn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


LOVED this book! I can't wait for the movie. The ending was not what i expected either, I thought I would maybe be bored reading this book becuz of knowing the "beauty and the beast" story, but I was NEVER bored! The storyline keeps progressing and flowing really nicely. I fell in love with Kyle. This book has some interesting characters and lots of beauty.

If there was anything negative to say , there was a few times that the main girl character was alittle too childlike. For example (no spoilers here) she doesnt know how to make a snowman or sled ride?I dont ever remember anyone having to teach me how to make a snowman or ride a sled, it seems like that kinda thing comes naturally. so that was kinda wierd.

but otherwise, a must read. This book wont take u very long either, it is pretty short.

Film release date: March 4, 2011



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Liddy said...

This one looks so good! I can't wait to sink me teeth into this series!
I was wondering, are you going to resume your videos on youtube again? I really miss them, you guys are one of my favorite reviewers!

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com