Monday, April 25, 2011

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW! This book was so awesome. It was so nice to be back with the Shadowhunters! I could not put this book down once I got started! I was obsessed. I love that Cassandra Clare wrote a prequel to this whole story and they way she released them! She is a genius writer in my opinion to put all of this together. You don't have to read the prequel before reading this book, but it is so cool if you do. The references and characters that show up in this book, you already know some of their background. I fell in love with Jace AND Magnus all over again. Simon's story was very interesting and esp. how it intertwines with Jace's story. Cassie has brought her story together so beautifully! I can't wait for book 2 of the prequel and then the fifth Mortal instruments next year. This world is so amazing to lose yourself in while reading, I can totally forget whats going on in my stress-filled life and spend time with my friends in New York! Thank you C.Clare for sharing this exciting, romantic, action-packed, thrilling story!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com