Friday, May 6, 2011

Enna Burning (The Books of Bayern, #2)Enna Burning by Shannon Hale

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is a wonderful fairytale. I listened to the audio, becuz it is a fullcast which was really nice. This is the second book to the Goose Girl. This book brings in a new person's perspective which I really enjoyed. It started out a little slow for me, probably the first quarter of the story, but then really picks up. Shannon Hale's books always make me feel warm and fuzzy, like I am curled up by a fireplace with a cozy soft blanket with a cup of hot chocolate, aaaahhhhh......... That is the best way I can describe her books. Not that there is not action, death and destruction, but the overall stories are very fairytale-ish (if thats a word, I say it is, lol) I love the words she chooses. I am definitely glad that I started this series and plan on going on with it. I would recommend this to anyone who loves old folklore and/or a good fairytale.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com