Saturday, November 12, 2011

Airhead (Airhead, #1)Airhead by Meg Cabot

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book. This is my second Meg Cabot book. There is a book two "Being Nikki" and a book three "Runaway" that I am really looking forward to reading. I am finding that I really like Meg Cabot's stories! I always that her books were really girly chick-lit but I was so wrong. the covers to her books, although I do like them, are misleading as to what the book is really focused on. This one has mystery , suspense and a whole fantasy type element to it that I really enjoyed.

I plan to read plenty more of her books. I can't really say very much at all about this book without giving spoilers, so just trust me and go read it! lol

I have never read this kind of story, so it is fresh, new and interesting.

On to book two! :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com