Monday, November 21, 2011

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated GuideThe Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide by Stephenie Meyer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I went ahead and rated this guide even though I have not read it entirely through. It is packed with info and someday I hope to read it all, but the "new" stuff is mainly about the history of the Volturi and all the Vampires that the Cullens meet through the book series. I am not really interested in their story right now for some reason. There are some extras, like little side stories that are really good, but I had already read them on Stephanie's website. I was hoping there would be more of that type thing.



BUT, I give the book a 5 because it is a big beautiful colorful book. It has many pictures throughout the book, showing you what the characters really should look like. If you have the Twilight graphic novels than you have seen the gorgeous Edward of course. But it has Renessmee who is just adorable! A really cool thing is it shows what the wedding dress that Stephanie described for Bella really looks like. The really awesome thing to see is that the Breaking Dawn, part 1 movie had that very dress, it designed very close to S.Meyer's vision.



A really great part of the book for me, other than staring at how flawless and beautiful Edward is (lol) is that the playlists that Stephanie did for each book is listed and even better, she can read the quote or the part of the book that she was writing while listening to that song. I really love her playlists and they do fit with her books so well. I wish the movies would've used her songs that she picked for the series, that would have rocked!



So, I recommend this to ALL Twilight addicts! Enjoy :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com