Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4)The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW! This was another great book by Julie Kagawa. It is so awesome that the author had not intended to write this originally but decided to largely due to us Team Ash fans! Very cool...

This book has lots of adventure, action, drama, hope, love, romance, funny bits. Your heart will break and rejoice at different periods of this book.

This "Iron Fey" series is a world that I love to be in and I love being with the characters. I wanted to know how the book would end but didn't want the book to end. LOL For me, there are a handful or less of books that even on those slower times in the book or when the characters are in some "downtime", I don't mind because I just love to be with the characters and surrounded by their world. This is one of those books.

Without giving spoilers, this is Ash's journey. You get to be with Ash the WHOLE book which is amazing! It is from his perspective. But there is plenty of Puck time and my favorite cat, Grimalkin. I am always so sad when Grimalkin disappears, but it is funny because it is always when dangers is coming. He reminds me so much of the cat on Alice in wonderland and I just want to give him a hug, which he would probably hate! lol

Overall, 5 star book.......5 star series! A MUST READ :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Contact Us



Youtube


Facebook


Goodreads (Gina)

Goodreads (Angie)

E-mail: yafictionfreaks@yahoo.com